Small charities and community groups around the country carry out vital work but in many cases people are not aware of their impact. Through the FSI Small Charity Big Impact Awards, small charities and community groups can highlight their work and the impact they make on a local, national and international level.
The winners of the 2018 Small Charity Impact Awards are:
- Charity with an annual turnover under £50,000 – Two Pennies Money Advice
- Charity with an annual turnover between £50,001 – £150,000 – The Listening Place
- Charity with an annual turnover between £150,001 – £250,000 – The Children’s Sleep Charity
- Charity with an annual turnover between £250,001 – £500,000 – Sue Lambert Trust
- Charity with an annual turnover between £500,001 – £1.5million – Teach A Man To Fish.
You can view the 2018 winners’ videos and read our Impact Book detailing the amazing impact that these charities have here.
Applications for the 2019 Awards are now closed.
Each winner will receive:
- A professionally-made film of their organisation provided by the FSI highlighting their work and impact
- One day’s Impact Audit carried out by the FSI, which has a value of £650 and will support charities to identify areas where they are performing well, and areas to focus on to improve impact planning, measurement, evaluation and management.
- Recognition for the charity’s valuable work and impact made to current and new supporters.
For more info on the Awards and judging panel please see here.
“What an astonishing evening, the winners were so creative and we were blown away by the videos that demonstrated the value and importance of their work. We wanted to mark the 10th Birthday of the FSI by honoring small charities and community groups for the impact they have in communities here in the UK and across the globe and myself and the trustees had the opportunity to spend an evening celebrating their work in the company of some very inspirational small charities”. Emma Harrison CBE, Chairman of the FSI – Awards Ceremony 2017
“When deciding how to celebrate our impact we couldn’t think of anything more relevant than to raise the awareness of the impact of small charities and community groups and so the FSI Small Charity Big Impact Awards were created. At the awards ceremony hosted by the Worshipful Company of Leathersellers the innovation, creativity and most importantly the impact of the work of the Award Winners shone through and we hope that winning the awards is as special to you as it is to the FSI”. Pauline Broomhead CBE, CEO FSI – Awards Ceremony 2017
Small Charity Big Impact Day 2019 is supported by: