The FSI’s popular Fundraising Conference is back in Small Charity Week this June, bringing you relevant and inspiring insights into a range of vital fundraising topics.
Costing just £25 to attend, join us to hear from expert speakers, network with other charities, and come away with practical and useful tips for increasing your charity’s fundraising.
“This was honestly one of the best conferences I have ever been to, with very good speakers talking about things that were very relevant to our charity.” Coventry Resource Centre for the Blind on 2018 Northern Fundraising Conference
Sessions are selected based on demand and feedback in our Small Charity Skills Gap Survey, tailored to small charities and delivered by experts in their field. Find out how to build long-term, thriving relationships with supporters in our Stewardship session and our Keynote on relationship-based fundraising from leading fundraiser Jhumar Johnson. Identify possible hurdles in your fundraising journey and strategise to overcome them with Amber Shotton, and make it as easy as possible for trusts to say yes to your applications with trust specialist David Burgess. And make the most of different fundraising opportunities by maximising digital with Rachel Smith of Global Giving, and our Corporate Relationships panel.
95% of 2018 attendees rated the conference sessions good or excellent.
“My colleague and I thought the conference was one of the most rewarding, informative and relevant gigs we’ve attended since forming our new charity. The sessions were all brilliant, well delivered and excitingly ‘out of the box’ thinking. We would recommend that all charities commit to join FSI and get access to this fabulous resource, insight and value for money events.” The Horsfall Community Trust
“Really impressed – a super, really informative day and incredible value for money!” The Hideaway Youth Project
- Keynote Session – Relationship-based Fundraising – Jhumar Johnson, Director of Development at Open University
- Digital Fundraising – Rachel Smith, UK Director of Global Giving
- Developing Your Fundraising Strategy, Amber Shotton, Head of Accredited Learning, The FSI
- Stewardship: the secret ingredient – Dana Segal, MC Consulting plus case studies from small charities
- Making it easy to say yes! Do’s and Don’ts of Trust Fundraising – David Burgess, Trust Fundraising expert Apollo Fundraising
- Corporate Relationships Panel – hear directly from businesses and charities on what makes it work – featuring Microsoft, Travers Smith LLP, Aviva, and SOS Children’s Villages
- Understanding UK giving behaviour – insights for small charities – Susan Pinkney, Charities Aid Foundation
We also invite you to stay for networking drinks to chat with the speakers and other organisations afterwards.
Date: Thursday 20th June
Venue: Bush House, 30 Aldwych, London, WC2B 4BG
Time: 9:00am – 4:30pm
Cost: £25. On booking, you will need to pay £50 as a deposit when you book. We will refund the deposit, retaining a £25 fee which contributes to deposit and refund processing and administration costs, upon the full day attendance at the conference. Deposits will not be returned in cases of partial attendance.
With a market value of £295, FSI Members can get all this for just £25!