Whatever your needs we believe we have a learning opportunity for you both on-line (includes videos) and face to face. If you can’t find what you are looking for drop us a line and let us know. Our aim is to bring you the support that you need as a small and local charity or community group. All of our courses online and offline are heavily subsidised.
Check out what’s on offer as together with our partners Localgiving, Charities Finance Group and Small Charities Coalition we will be delivering over 4,000 learning opportunities between April 2017 and March 2018 in 17 locations across the UK. See below for more information or use the drop down tabs from the Service Menu.
Unsure which learning opportunity would be best for you? Take our diagnostic test.
Go to the drop down tabs under Services on the website for more detailed information:
- Online Webinars are usually launched for bookings 3-5 days before the webinar is scheduled
- Training is usually launched for bookings 8-12 weeks before the training is scheduled
- Advice Hub: to apply, go to the Charity Advice tab under Services
- If you would like to view our online videos please go to the Online Learning tab under Services and see what is currently available to view.
- Courses are taken down post training event
- Links: General Resources, Fundraising Resources