FSI Associate Membership is for charities with a turnover of £1m – £5m. Associate membership is just £215 + VAT per year for your charity which allows staff and trustees to access our full suite of training, conference and mentoring services.
Membership benefits at a glance
Your Associate Membership gives all staff and trustees access to the following:
- Places on our training programme delivered in London and in 12 other UK locations, covering Fundraising, Governance, Strategy & Planning and Impact Measurement
- Access to webinars and online learning including our E-Learning courses
- 2 places at our ‘Sharing the Essentials’ Skills Conference in London
- 2 places at our ‘Sharing the Best’ Fundraising Conference in London and Leeds
- 4 hours of advice or mentoring accessed through our monthly 1:1 advice clinics
- 20% discount on FSI Consultancy rates
- 20% discount on Fundraising Qualifications from the FSI.
Note: When booking training or event places you will be required to pay a deposit to secure your place. The deposit is refunded on full attendance and completion of evaluation questionnaires, less a small booking administration fee (maximum £15). Retained fees contribute to deposit and refund processing and administration costs.
What you can expect from us
We are committed to ensuring you get the best out of your Associate Membership. We will:
- Send you a monthly e-bulletin highlighting training events and other opportunities
- Notify you when a training event opens close to your location
- Record the services your organisation has accessed in our Learning Management System and provide a report to you every six months.
If you are interested in becoming an FSI Associate Member please contact the Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7324 4777 and we will get you started so you can access all the great membership benefits.