Small Charities Coalition exist to help trustees, staff and volunteers of small charities access the skills, tools, and information they need to get going and do what they do best. They do this by:
- Providing skills matching services to build skills and improve confidence.
- Providing access to information and resources via our website, monthly bulletin and social media.
- Working in collaboration with other organisations to broker free and affordable training.
- Offering an email and telephone support service.
- Facilitating trustee recruitment opportunities via a Trustee Finder service and speed-recruiting events.