Premier Charity Solutions, as part of Premier Choice Internet, is leading supplier of IT & web services to charities & non-profits throughout the UK.
Since being founded in 2002, we have earned an impressive reputation as a result of our professional approach, vast industry knowledge and highly-praised customer service.
At Premier Charity Solutions we offer charities advice and consultation on all manner of IT and web solutions. From IT support and Networking through to Cloud Solutions and Website Design, our range of services are packaged exclusively for charities and are intended to give you the best service at the best prices.
We have a strong belief in providing recognised IT services to non-profits. Our partnerships with Mircrosoft, Apple, Sophos, Dell, HP and AVG help us offer clients the best available discounts, ensuring organisations in the Third Sector aren’t left behind as technology advances. Our ISO 9001 accreditation highlights our ability to maintain your IT network following best practice guidelines.
We know that, as a charity, your IT network and systems are often a low priority and can be perceived as a costly part of your organisation. Our experience within the sector can help to ensure that your budget goes as far as possible and that you receive cost effective solutions which meet all your needs.
Exclusive Offer for FSI Members:
Every charity, big or small, needs to know two things:
1) Where your money is spent and
2) That you’re getting the best value for your expenditure.
We’re offering all members of the FSI a free Network Audit & Cost Reduction Analysis Report (RRP £590.00).
Our consultants will attend your office at no charge to conduct a full and complete analysis of your existing setup, no matter how big or small the organisation. We’ll provide:
- A detailed Network Audit report of your IT assets and a complete understanding of your network setup.
- An IT Budget Analysis, detailing your annual IT expenditure across all IT and web services and where you rank compared to other charities of your size.
- A Best Practice Recommendation, offering you our recommendations based on weaknesses in your network or expensive solutions you’re currently paying for which can be achieved free or heavily discounted for charities.
You’ll have a comprehensive report of your network (both printed and digital versions) yours to keep along with our industry-leading recommendations on improvements in cost. This service is completely free and with no obligation to use any of our recommendations or other services.