Charity with an annual income under £50,000 category
Winner: Two Pennies Money Advice
- In the past year, 12 clients were provided with budgeting advice.
- 14 clients were supported to live within a budget.
- 4 clients became debt free
Runner up: Emily Harris Foundation
Charity with an annual turnover between £50,001 – £150,000 category
Winner: The Listening Place
- In our first 18 months over 1,250 suicidal people have been referred for our support.
- Within 3 months, the average visitor has an almost 30% decrease in how suicidal they feel.
99% of visitors rate their experience as fairly good or above, with 89% rating their experience as very good.
Runner Up: Treasures Foundation / Highly Commended: Young People’s Puppet Theatre
Charity with an annual turnover between £150,001 – £250,000 category
Winner: The Children’s Sleep Charity
- 98% of families supported with a sleep programme were completely satisfied with the service.
- 100% of families were seen within six weeks of referral.
89% of cases were successfully resolved using a behavioural approach to sleep
Runner Up: Learn English At Home (LEAH) / Highly Commended: Barons Court Project
Charity with an annual turnover between £250,001 – £500,000 category
Winner: Sue Lambert Trust
- In 2017-18, 371 people received our specialist counselling and 120 people received bespoke practical and emotional support.
- 100% of clients surveyed following their counselling said that it helped their emotional wellbeing.
95% of clients ‘strongly agree’ that we provide a professional, caring service where they feel supported and listened to.
Runner Up: FRANK Water Projects
Charity with an annual turnover between £500,001 – £1.5 million category
Winner: Teach A Man To Fish
- In 2017 83,080 young people were taught skills for success in work and life and over 5,587 teachers gained new teaching methods through planning and running a real business in school.
- Over 88% of teachers reported that students had improved critical-thinking and problem-solving skills as well as business knowledge and over 75% of teachers reported using new teaching methods
School teams used Teach A Man To Fish training, guidance and resources to set up successful school business which generated a total of over US$690,000 in additional income for improving education or for social causes.
Runner Up: Care for the Carers / Highly Commended: The Baca Charity