Fully booked. Operating wait list only.
Full day course, 22nd February, London
Efficient project management need not be an overwhelming process, this course provides an introduction to practical tools your charity can use to plan projects, set them up and keep them on track.
This course is ideal for anyone responsible for planning, implementing or managing projects in their charity. It will also be suitable for senior managers who want to implement robust project management approaches in their teams.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Assess the ‘business case’ for your charity embarking on a new project
- Define roles and responsibilities for key members of the project team
- Use planning tools to break down a project into distinct activities
- Allocate sufficient time and resources to each activity
- Implement processes to ensure that projects are kept on track
Trainer: Conchita Garcia
Venue: Amnesty International UK, Human Rights Action Centre, 17-25 New Inn Yard, London EC2A 3EA
Date: Wednesday 22nd February 2017
Time: 9.30am-4.30pm (registration from 9.15am)
Cost: Full Day Training Courses: have an average market value of £300 but are delivered to our members for £15, to secure a place you will be required to pay a £50 deposit but on attendance and after completing the full day training course £35 will be refunded to you. Retained fees contribute to booking, administration and material costs. Deposits will not be returned in cases of partial attendance.
FULLY BOOKED. Project Management Book this course