Fully booked. Operating wait list only.
Full day course, 23rd February, London
With an estimated 9,000 independent trusts and foundations in the UK giving £2 billion in grants each year they are a prime source of funding for your charity. However, it is absolutely vital that you properly prepare your applications, undertake research and develop tailored proposals that meet their specific criteria.
This course aims to give participants the essential skills and knowledge they need to develop successful fundraising from trusts and foundations in their charity.
This course will benefit those who want to develop, refresh and improve their strategies for successful Trust and Foundation fundraising including researching, selecting and applying to potential funders.
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Identify sources of research and information into trusts and foundations, both generally and specific to their area of work.
- Match their organisation or project’s needs with those of trusts and foundations, self-assessing own eligibility.
- Create a trust funding plan for their charity.
- Develop a trust funding application, using appropriate language and adhering to best practice principles and methods.
- Respond appropriately to an application decision, ensuring long-term relationships with grants and foundations.
Trainer: Karen Dawson
Venue: Amnesty International UK, Human Rights Action Centre, 17-25 New Inn Yard, London EC2A 3EA
Date: Thursday 23rd February 2017
Time: 9.30am – 4.30pm
Cost: Full Day Training Courses: have an average market value of £300 but are delivered to our members for £15, to secure a place you will be required to pay a £50 deposit but on attendance and after completing the full day training course £35 will be refunded to you. Retained fees contribute to booking, administration and material costs. Deposits will not be returned in cases of partial attendance.
FULLY BOOKED. Fundraising from Trusts & FoundationsBook Now