Full day course, 23rd February, London
It is increasingly important in today’s economic climate to maximise all opportunities that you have to raise income. Whether you are funded mainly by voluntary or statutory income you should explore the possibility of setting up your own earned income stream which will help you secure long-term, unrestricted funding for your charity. You will be ensuring that the charity itself is doing well by doing even more good work.
This course is aimed at those who are looking at new ways of funding programmes and exploring earned income opportunities for their charity. It will also be useful for those who are considering developing a social enterprise to support their charity’s programmes.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Assess whether earned income is suitable for their charity, taking into account their mission, values, culture
- Use a range of creative tools to generate options and evaluate trading ideas
- Further develop their enterprise idea, including feasibility and market research
- Put in place an action plan to take their earned income opportunity forward.
- Gain valuable peer feedback on their enterprise idea!
Trainer: Janine Edwards
Venue: Amnesty International UK, Human Rights Action Centre, 17-25 New Inn Yard, London EC2A 3EA
Date: Thursday 23rd February 2017
Time: 9.30am – 4.30pm (registration from 9.15am)
Cost: Full Day Training Courses: have an average market value of £300 but are delivered to our members for £15, to secure a place you will be required to pay a £50 deposit but on attendance and after completing the full day training course £35 will be refunded to you. Retained fees contribute to booking, administration and material costs. Deposits will not be returned in cases of partial attendance.
CANCELLED – Developing Your Earned IncomeBook Now