After record attendance at our 2015 event, our next event in Bristol on 14-15 April will offer 216 delegate training places on a wide range of fundraising and governance skills delivered by experienced and knowledgeable trainers. With a value of £200 for a half day course and £325 for a full day course, places are donated to small charities by the sponsors, donors, funders and Trustees of the FSI.
This event is supported by the Cabinet Office Small Charities Fundraising Training Programme.
- Venue: The Greenway Centre, Doncaster Road, Southmead, Bristol, BS10 5PY
- Date: 14th and 15th April 2016
- Time: 9.30am-4.30pm (registration from 9.15am)
- Cost: The training provided and all delegate materials are free of charge to FSI Small Charity Members and Associate Members. However we require a £50 deposit to secure your booking, £40 is refunded to you on attendance and £10 is retained as a booking fee.
- Multiple bookings: As demand for our training events is so high, we limit each charity to 4 places over the two days, and people from the same charity may not attend the same course as each other except for the half day workshops for CEOs and Trustees. Don’t worry, we’ll provide you with a workbook and electronic copies of the materials so you can share the learning with your colleagues!
This event is supported by the Cabinet Office
Small Charities Fundraising Training Programme.
Would you like some advice on which courses to choose from? If so take our quick 2 minute diagnostic to help point you to the right course for you.