Whatever your needs we believe we have a learning opportunity for you both on-line (includes videos) and face to face. If you can’t find what you are looking for drop us a line and let us know. Our aim is to bring you the support that you need as a small and local charity or community group. All of our courses online and offline are heavily subsidised. This year we are more than doubling the number of learning opportunities available combining 1591 FSI learning opportunities for all small, local, international charities and community groups with 2571 made possible through the Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport training for small and local charities and community groups programme.
Check out what’s on offer as together with our partners Local Giving, Charities Finance Group and Small Charities Coalition we will be delivering over 4,000 learning opportunities between April 2017 and March 2018 in 17 locations across the UK. See below for more information or use the drop down tabs from the Service Menu.
Go to the drop down tabs on the website for more detailed information:
July 2017: Online Webinars (30 minute)
September 2017: Telephone Advice Sessions; Online Webinars (30 minute and 1.5 hours); Face to Face Training Brighton, Lancaster, Leeds and Peterborough and Central London; Face to Face Workshops Brighton, Lancaster and Peterborough
October 2017: Telephone Advice Sessions; Online Webinars (30 minute and 1.5 hours); Face to Face Training Central London, Cardiff, and Sheffield; Face to Face Workshops Cardiff; Fundraising Conference Leeds
November 2017: Telephone Advice Sessions; Face to Face Training Glasgow, Preston, Nottingham and Central London; Face to Face Workshops Preston, Nottingham and Central London
February 2018: Telephone Advice Sessions; Online Webinars (30 minute); Face to Face Training Manchester, Birmingham (Solihull) and Central London
March 2018: Telephone Advice Session; Face to Face Training Newcastle, Norwich, York, Central London, Bristol and Plymouth; Face to Face Workshops Newcastle, Norwich, York, Bristol and Plymouth
- On-line Webinars are usually launched for bookings 3-5 days before the webinar is scheduled
- Training is usually launched for bookings 8-12 weeks before the training is scheduled
- If you would like to view our online videos please go to the Online Learning tab under Services and see what is currently available to view.
- Courses are taken down post training event
- Links: General Resources, Fundraising Resources, Short Videos
- We are also offering Mentoring Support from Local Giving and Small Charities Coalition, small and local charities and community groups attending training sessions will be identified for mentoring support